Useless, useless… not so useless! While the reunion between the actors of the series Friends was shot a few days ago in the United States, and we are now waiting for a broadcast date, let’s look back at all the information learned during the 10 seasons of the series Friends.
1. Stick your book in the freezer if you’re too scared while reading it.
2. The hug and roll technique to have space while sleeping.
3. Not sleep with someone if you’re on a break (and even less with the girl from the copy place).
4. A chick can get into a VCR. Information not verified with DVD players.
5. It’s possible to die twice.
6. Never believe anything/anyone while playing poker.
7. What’s a W.E.N.U.S (Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistic) and an A.N.U.S (Anual Net Usage Statistics).
8. No uterus, no opinion.
9. It’s possible to have dinosaurs on our checkbook.
10. Condoms are the way to repopulate the earth.
Interesting, no? Feel free to share with us in comments the things you have learned in Friends. We may very well do a second part to this article.