Do you miss the conventions? We do too! While waiting to relive these special experiences, we propose to brighten up your summer with our series tournament. Which show will be your favorite among the 32 contenders? Find out on September 3rd.
1/8 Finals #1: The 100 vs Prison Break
Match 16: Teen Wolf vs SKAM France
Match 15: Lucifer vs Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Match 14: Reign vs La Casa de Papel
Match 13: Shadowhunters vs The Walking Dead
Match 12: Chilling Adventures of Sabrina vs Stranger Things
Match 11: One Tree Hill vs Grey’s Anatomy
Match 10: Arrow vs Charmed
Match 9: Wynonna Earp vs The Flash
Match 8: Pretty Little Liars vs Vampire Diaries
Match 7: Once Upon A Time vs Gossip Girl
Match 6: The Originals vs Outlander
Match 5: Supergirl vs Game of Thrones
Match 4: Beverly Hills vs Riverdale
Match 3: Supernatural vs Doctor Who
Match 2: Smallville vs Prison Break
Match 1: The 100 vs Vikings
Which series are competing?
To choose the 32 series that will compete in our first tournament, we initially listed the 100 series with the most conventions at Roster Con or with a very active fandom on our website and social networks. The members of our team then awarded points to each of them and the 32 most popular series are now part of the final draw of this first edition of the series tournament. Which are they? Let’s find out without further ado:
- Beverly Hills
- Buffy contre les vampires
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Doctor Who
- Gossip Girl
- Game of Thrones
How will the Roster Con Series tournament unfold?
The 32 selected series have been randomly divided into four pools of 8. The duels of the first round have also been randomly selected. The result: you can expect big duels from the very beginning of the tournament, we can promise you that! You’ll have to be ready to support your favorite series from the very beginning of the competition if you want to see it go as far as possible.
But more precisely, how can you support your favorite series? It’s simple: by voting for it! We’ll be conducting polls on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and our website for each duel. Vote for your favorite series and the one with the most votes will keep heading towards the final, which will be held on September 1, 2020.
Here below you will find the different rounds that could help your favorite series to win the title:
- From July 20 to August 10: Series duels will be held from Monday to Friday to determine which of the lucky series will reach the eighth-finals.
- From August 11th to 20th: sixteen series will compete in a duel to reach the quarter-finals.
- From August 21 to 26: the eight remaining series will attempt to reach the semi-finals.
- August 27 and 28: the semi-finals will be in full swing. Who will go to the final?
- August 31: The losers of the semi-finals will compete for a place on the podium of the series tournament.
- September 1st: The battle to decide your favorite series will end with a final duel that promises to be truly epic.
- September 3: The winner of the 2020 Series tournament will be announced.