Published on 24 July 2019 - Last update : 3 May 2020
The event originally scheduled for July 4 and 5, 2020 has been postponed to May 15 and 16, 2021 due to the coronavirus outbreak.
No fanbook registered
If you know a fanbook for one of the actors present at the convention, please email us at email@example.com
Heii on Instagram at the ultimevenz Account is it told that some guests (for example Holland or Dylan) are included in the passes, what does that mean can I meet them just with the 140€ pass?
And second when does we know that all guests are announced and the aren’t comeing more? 🙂
The guests included means that if you have an extra (autograph or photo) included in your pass, you can have it for “free” with the pass you bought. The 140€ pass doesn’t have extras included in it so if you want to have a photo, an autograph or a meeting with the guests, you’ll have to pay for it in addition to your pass.
The guests are going to be announced as soon as Ultim Events have the infos from their agents.
1. are the duos for photoshoots?
2. how much time do we get to take the pictures?
3. do we take just one picture or do we get to make more in case the first one looks bad?
Thank you 🙂
1. Yes, when duo is written like “Duo Tyler/Shelley” it’s for a photoshoot if that was your question
2. The pictures are quick. Usually you have more time to exchange a few words with the actors during autographs
3. The photographer takes only one picture. However they look at the result on the camera. If you have your eyes closed for example they make you do it again.
In the meeting rooms is it one on one or with multiple people?
It’s with a group of people.
1. How much time do i have with a meeting room ticket with the guest?
2. If i have meeting ticket with a guest do I need to buy an additional entry ticket to enter the event?
To answer your questions, usually a meeting room is about 30min. And yes, you need to have a ticket to enter the event, and then you can buy extras (meeting, photo, autograph).
Can you be reimbursed? If the event is cancelled?
If the event is canceled, Ultim Events will communicate on the reimbursement terms that will be offered to you.
Is there a difference with meeting the cast if you go the first or the second day?
For the moment there is no difference, all the guests participate in the two days of the event.