Whether it’s a virtual convention or a physical one, Shadow and Bone fans will have the opportunity to meet the cast of the series thanks to Empire Conventions.
In May 2021, the French organizer, known for its events, will offer a virtual convention entirely dedicated to the adaptation of Leigh Bardugo‘s work. In January 2022, Shadow and Bone fans will meet in Paris for a physical convention featuring the actors and actresses of the series. More details below.
A Storm of Crows and Shadows Goes Virtual
- When? May 22, 2021
- Where? Online convention via Zoom
- Who will be there? Amita Suman (Inej Ghafa), Ben Barnes (General Kirigan), Calahan Skogman (Matthias), Freddy Carter (Kaz Brekker)
- What activities are currently planned? Panel, personalized autographs and videos (sent after the event), one-on-one (time when you are alone with the guest) and meet&greet (30 minutes in small group)
- How much does it cost? Starting at 25€
- Where to buy your tickets for one or more activities? On the official ticketing
A Storm of Crows and Shadows
- When? From January 22 to 23, 2022
- Where? Paris
- Who will be there? Freddy Carter is the first guest announced. He should be joined soon by other guests.
- What are the extras currently planned? panel, autographs, photoshoots and meet&greet (30 minutes in small group)
- How much does it cost? Starting at 75€ (See the pass description)
- Where to buy your pass and extras? On the official ticketing