What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small file saved on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you access web pages. Cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information related to your choices and preferences to personalize your experience on the websites. These cookies also help to better understand how you use the site to improve the same site.
Cookies are stored on the hard drive with minimal storage space and without harming your device. Cookies do not contain any personal or nominative information. The data stored within a cookie is usually the name of the domain from which it originates, the lifetime of the cookie and a value generated randomly. Most of the time, cookies are removed from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary cookies or stored in security settings.
What types of cookies does this site use and what are their purposes?
The names of the cookies we use on our site and the purposes for which they are used are set out below.
The cookies necessary for the use of our site do not require prior authorization from the visitor. These are the following session cookies or persistent cookies:
- __cfduid : this security cookie is defined by Cloudflare. Duration: 1 year
- pll_language : this cookie is defined by the “Polylang” plugin. It allows to save the user’s language preferences. Duration: 1 day
- PHPSESSID : this cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the web. Duration: session
- wordpress-logged_in_ : this cookie is defined by WordPress. It is used for the indication and identification of the connected user. Duration: session
- wordpress_test_cookie : WordPress sets this cookie when a user accesses the login page. The cookie is used to check if the user’s web browser is configured to allow or deny cookies. Duration: session
- wp-settings-, wp-settings-time- : these cookies are defined by WordPress. They are used to customize the user’s administrative interface, and possibly the public interface of the main site. These cookies have no impact on the user experience and do not store any personal information. Duration: 1 year
In order to analyze the use of our website, we use Google Analytics. The cookies associated with this solution bear the following names and are put in place after acceptance of the cookies by the user.
- _ga : Duration: 2 years
- _gat : Duration: 10 minutes
- _gid : Duration : 1 day
Third party cookies
You can also allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on it.
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US
- Opéra : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
If you refuse to register cookies on your device from your Internet browser, you will still be able to browse this site, but some features and services may not work properly.